Bean balls with garlic sauce
Preparation time (excluding cooking): 35 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Servings : 4 servings (12 bean balls)
Navy beans 1 tin
Stale bread 150g
Extra virgin olive oil 2 tbsp
Minced fresh herbs (parsley, sage, rosemary) 1 tsp
Rosemary 1 sprig
Lemon juice 1 tsp
Breadcrumbs to taste
Salt and pepper
Garlic sauce 250g
1.In a food processor, purée the beans and stale bread or breadcrumbs until smooth. Stir in the herbs and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
2. With lightly oil hands, make about 12 bean balls. Place them on a plate in which you have added breadcrumbs. Coat each one well with breadcrumbs. You can add breadcrumbs if needed.
3. Let the vegan bean balls cool in the fridge for 20 minutes.
4. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil and brown the vegan bean balls for about 15 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, heat the Aglio over low heat in a saucepan.
6. Pour some Aglio sauce in each plate and put the vegan bean balls on top.
Lascia il tuo commento